TCI drive-to-tree feller bunchers are the gold standard for wheeled cut down machines.
With their excellent visibility to the rear wheels, a tight turning radius and short overall length, they are the ultimate machines for plantation thinning and selective felling applications. Optimized weight distribution and machine balance provides excellent performance when felling large, mature timber.
TCI wheel feller bunchers command higher resale values than competing brands.
- Cross-flow cooling. Automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency with reversing cycle to clean the coolers without exiting the cab.
- Quick, compact and manœuvrable.
- 2-speed gearbox or optional TCI wide-range transmission with infinitely variable speed control for more flexibility and higher working travel speeds.
- Strong center section, constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings.
- 4-year - 8,000 hour center joint warranty.
- Angled roof profile over the engine house combined with rear quarter windows for excellent rear visibility.